Ecoal50 Smokeless Coal - 25kg
- 1 - 39bags £14.00
- 40+bags £13.00
Ecoal50 - 25kg bag
Low CO2 smokeless coal for open fires and multi-fuel stoves
Homefire Ecoal 50 produces less smoke, less C02 more heat and lasts longer than either coal or wood.
It is made using crushed olive stones, a natural waste product from olive oil production which are replenished every year without chopping down trees.
This smokeless eco fuel is easy to light and long lasting, and burns with an attractive flame.
- Emits 80% less smoke than house coal and 50% less than kiln-dried logs
- Emits 40% less carbon dioxide than house coal
- Produces over 38% more heat than house coal
- Burns with a naturally attractive flame
- Suitable for smokeless zones
- HETAS approved
- Burns longer so can work out cheaper than house coal and kiln-dried logs
|Smoke Emissions||Less than 5g per hour|
|CO2 Saving||40 Percent|
|Renewable Content||50 Percent|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Appliance||Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires|